We are a dedicated, professional rallying preparation and support team operating in Cockermouth, Cumbria.
‘Rallying with P+R Benn’ is a company owned and run by Paul Benn, based in Cockermouth it is currently in its sixth year of operation.
Paul began rallying in the 80s in Minis and Escorts, and after a break, he returned to the sport in 2000 with a Gp N Escort Cosworth which was then replaced with a Gp A version. He then had the opportunity to re-build the ex-Colin McRae Focus WRC (Y4 FMC) and competed with the car for 3 years. Since then Paul’s hobby has turned into a successful full-time car preparation business.
Championship winners include:
- 2013 - Damian Cole - MAS Asphalt Championship
- 2012 - Damian Cole - MAS Asphalt Championship
- 2011 - Damian Cole - MAS Asphalt Championship
- 2010 - Damian Cole - MAS Asphalt Championship
- 2009 - Michael O’Brien - Welsh Gravel Championship
- 2008 - Hugh Hunter - BTRDA